I love Eggs Benny, a toasted English muffin topped with bacon, a poached egg, and smoothed in hollandaise sauce. It’s a super rich breakfast, but I love it!
If you want to make this breakfast classic but you’re scared of making hollandaise sauce, there’s no need to be intimidated – here’s how to make hollandaise sauce in a blender. This easy recipe takes all the stress away and it’s fool-proof!
Blender Hollandaise Tips:
- Melting butter in the microwave saves time and dishes.
- If you find the sauce a little thick, add one teaspoon at a time of warm water until it’s just right.
- A dash of hot sauce works well in place of cayenne pepper.
- Hollandaise sauce tastes delicious served over steamed asparagus and broccoli.
- If you need to hold the sauce while you finish poaching your eggs, you can do so by placing the bender in a bowl of warm water, or by placing the sauce in a small bowl, over barely simmering water for up to 1 hour.