This is a recipe for Pizza Dough Cinnamon Buns that you want to bake and eat right away.
Pizza Dough Cinnamon Bun Tips:
- Stretch the dough on a floured counter top. This will keep the dough from sticking to it.
- A half an hour before you’re ready to stretch out the pizza dough place it on the kitchen counter, covered. Store bought pizza dough that’s not straight out of the fridge is much easier to stretch out.
- Chopped nuts and raisins would taste delicious sprinkled with the sugar and cinnamon mixture (Dina’s Tip).
- These are meant to look rustic, so don’t fuss over them (clearly, I didn’t:).
- You can make these pizza dough cinnamon buns the night before. Continue the recipe to step . Then place buns in the fridge. A half hour before you’re ready to bake them, take them out of the fridge, but, keep them covered so that they don’t dry out. Then bake as per instructions.