This spinach ricotta pie is great for entertaining, it’s easy to make and it looks impressive to serve. Have it for brunch or a light dinner along side a salad, roasted beets or steamed green beans. It’s also the perfect dish to take along to a party. And did I mention your home will smell heavenly as it bakes?
Spinach Ricotta Pie Tips:
- The best way to thaw phyllo is in the fridge overnight.
- Don’t worry if the phyllo cracks.
- You can rewrap any unused phyllo and re-freeze for another use.
- Make sure you squeeze the spinach until dry. If you don’t the pie will end up watery.
- If you don’t have a 10-inch frying pan, you can make this recipe on a greased baking sheet, just spread the spinach mixture to make a circle with 10 inch diameter.