This recipe cooks in a snap, so make sure to prep all your ingredients before you start to stir fry. If you’ve never used kohlrabi, you’re in for a treat. It adds a nice crispness, just like water chestnuts.
Chicken, Kohlrabi and Cashew Stir Fry Tips:
- Sugar can be substituted for honey.
- Add red pepper flakes or hot sauce to add a kick.
- I use chicken thighs because of their flavour and they don’t dry out like chicken breasts do as they cook. That said, if you prefer, you can substitute chicken breasts for thighs, just remember, they’ll cook quicker.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
- To save time, rather than finely chopping garlic and ginger, try finely grating them.